la neurosis de ser yo

lunes, noviembre 26, 2007

Ironic

So... back to the call center, honey!. The funny thing is I'm doing this thing called "love coaching", right?. People (who I presume are undoubtely more fucked up than me) send this text messages with questions about love and relationships and I'm supposed to give them advice. It's so damned ironic that I'm doing this shit. Me? the one who haven't had a serious relationship in five years? the one who hasn't dated for almost two years?. There must be something really really wrong here, though. Because it seems I'm quite good at this. They appreciate all the shit I tell them! they listen, for god's sake! AND THEY DO OK!. It amazes me.
If they only knew...

No hay comentarios.:

Acerca de mí

Buenos Aires, Argentina
esmalterojofurioso@gmail.com